AposTherapy for Knee Pain
Is your loved one frequently experiencing
pain and discomfort in the knees?
Common symptoms include
- pain on the inside of the knee
- ache/discomfort after walking or standing for too long
- inability to instantly stand up from the seat
- pain when going up/down stairs
How does AposTherapy help Knee Pain?
Just like physiotherapy, there are two aims.
- It reduces your pain.
- It strengthens your joint’s surrounding muscles to better support your knee.
Instead of going to a clinic once or twice a week, you go through therapy every day at home.
All you need is 30 mins a day.
Read about our current patients who have
benefited from AposTherapy.
I came to AposTherapy when my knees were really hurting, and the doctors recommended surgery to fix the degeneration.
I still went for surgery when the pain got too unbearable but now, I can walk better and while I still can’t walk as fast as before, the pain is hardly there anymore.
Caroline Lau, 75